Monday 22 October 2012

camerOn highlandS


Last Friday, I went CAMERON HIGHLANDS with aunt and her family. Although I had to attend a training curriculum. They took me in the hostel and we proceeded on our journey. Takes about 3 hours from the UiTM. Through the winding streets in TAPAH, we arrived at 12 am. After stop drinking and eating on the TANAH RATA, it was time to check in IRIS HOTEL.

On Saturday, we had a walk around the CAMERON HIGHLANDS. Even rainy days but that does not cancel the intention to surround CAMERON HIGHLANDS.

We go back on Sunday and they sent me back to UiTM. I have to buy a gift to give to family and friends in UiTM. The pictures below were taken during the holiday. ENJOY IT.!




                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment